Google+ Followers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Life Drawing Workshop at Gnomon

*Just wanted to say sorry folks for the long blog hiatus! Been having an artist block and lacking lots of needed drawing. So now that its the new year, I feel like I need to get my butt into gear! So I will be posting more often. Hope you enjoy what's in store! <3 Soco*

So last night I attended the Babe Lab Sensitivity to Drawing Pin Ups and their development, over at Gnomon in Hollywood. Hearing Paul Richards preach about boobies was both entertaining and informative. He was so mathematical when it came to the breakdown of pin up illustrations. I grabbed a couple of his worksheets, one to draw on, and the other for future reference. Glad Paul had those, they were super useful! After his lectures, he ended the session with a very interesting quote by Henry David Thoreau, "Any fool can make a rule, and every fool will mind it. "
I went ahead and took the liberty of selecting some of my favorite pages of the night. Hope you guys enjoy!



Two Minute Poses

Five minute pose: This one is my favorite of the night

Five Minute Pose: I loved it when she brought out the sword prop

Five minute pose



Five minute Pose






2 comments:

  1. Lucky you got to go that. I wanted to as well. :( Hopefully they'll do another workshop soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love for another workshop! I learned a bunch and had a wonderful time. Glad I got back to drawing again! Just saw your website and stuffs, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stuff!

      Delete