Google+ Followers

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Channeling My Inner 80s and 90s Baby Self




After getting a rad new laptop, I couldn't help but start playing with my new techie toy. After installing my programs and getting used to Windows 8, which by the way makes me feel like a cave woman, I just had to dive in and make some art dammnit! Being that I love fashion, including some of that funky new wave 80s circa designs out there, I was inspired to make something of that genre. This manifested after a recent compliment when I went out today. I do enjoy the way I dress, but its even sweeter when I have someone compliment me. So here we are folks, me trying to look fashionable and cool. Below is the reference picture I used to make this 80s vomit. Hope you guys think it's rad!




No comments:

Post a Comment